spam
May 13, 2022
spam
I just filled our 13000 gallon AG vinyl pool. The test results I got are:
PH:8
Ta: 90
CH: 90
CYA: 0
Help! I’m new at this and where in the world do I start. I am going to put 4# of stabilizer in a sock but should I do more now?

Welcome to TFP and your first post.
What is your FC level? I assume zero as this appears to be your tap water from your home. Is that accurate?
Have you read Pool Care Basics which includes recommended levels for your AG pool.

The main 3 areas of focus should be increase CYA, increase FC - refer to the FC/CYA Levels for proper level and lower the pH to 7.6.
Chemicals additions should be spaced 30 mins apart and maintain the pump running
Step up your CYA gradually so you do not overshoot your target. The PoolMath app will help in determining the amount of stabilizer to add as well as chlorine (are you using liquid chlorine?) and muriatic acid.

What type of test kit are you using?
Please update your signature Create Your Signature to help us understand what your current setup is

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.