Newbie question about opening pool

How’s it going, I’m getting the pool ready to fill it up tomorrow. After I fill the pool my plan was to add whatever amount of chlorine stabilizer pool math tells me to add(prob add 2/3 just to get it right). Should I add chlorine the first day or wait until the stabilizer is at the recommended number and then add the chlorine? Also if I add 2/3 of the stabilizer, how long should I wait until I test it again? Thank you, this site is a godsend. Last year I wouldn’t have been able to open the pool if it wasn’t for this site and the people who contribute. Thanks again everyone

add enough fc to target 8-10 immediately and adjust ph( also might want to adjust ph in small increments)
following day add enough fc to reach your target level for your expected cya level
i would probably only add half the cya until you are sure how much your pool holds as it wont be filled to the top,
i like to wait up to a week for cya tests but others say 2-3 days is plenty

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.