Newbie - need some help

Pool is up
2zppe6s.jpg

Need to add the concrete pavers and level them.

Question:
Once the pool is done, can i fill it up with water when I still don't have the SWG unit installed? it will take few days to complete, should i wait with the water?

Is that pool sitting right under power lines? You can not have that pool there!!! If that line would fall for some unforeseen reason or freak of nature type deal, it could electrocute anyone in or around the pool.

That looks like my mom's back yard! Are you in Cambrian Park?

Those powerlines are not directly over the pool. It's an optical illusion. The poles are right at the fenceline, so the closest one overhangs the yard maybe two feet. That's about the depth of those planters.

That looks like my mom's back yard! Are you in Cambrian Park?

Those powerlines are not directly over the pool. It's an optical illusion. The poles are right at the fenceline, so the closest one overhangs the yard maybe two feet. That's about the depth of those planters.

Well that's good to know. It looks like it's sitting right below the lines! :shock: :lol: My apologies... Carry on Yaniv! :cool:

Question:

I got a 1 1/4 pipes for my hard plumbing, i see people here using 1 1/2. can i still use my 1 1/4 pipes? or should i get the 1 1/2 ones?
I have no intention of upgrading my pump/pool in the foreseeable future.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Them won't work Intex has their own stupid thread size....go to Lowes and go to the electric aisle and look for the electric PVC adapters....they work it is what I used.......Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Also get rid of those Intex plunger valves they are way too restrictive put PVC ball valves instead

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.