New well filled AGP has signs of rust

Hello All,
I drained, cleaned, and have refilled my swamp pool. I just finished filling pool over two days, as I have a well. Today, the pool is a light brown. I know that we have iron in our water. I have just turned on my pump with a new filter. I tested my new fill and these are the results:

CYA 0
pH 7.0
TA 40
FC 2.2
CC 0.2
CH 20

I am worried about adding anything without advice. If I add the Pool Calculator recommended bleach, my pool will turn more brown, right? Currently, the pool water is circulating. How can I remove the iron without causing other problems. Should I add the CYA and bleach now, or wait until the iron is resolved? Help, I am afraid my pool will turn green if I don't add chemicals very soon.

Welcome!

There are methods detailed in this forum to manage iron in your water and how to filter it out. Use the search box. Put in filter iron or something like that.

PM Swampwoman. She is our resident expert on metals in pool water.

Take care.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.