New to TFP

Ashesxx77

Oct 8, 2021
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Hello, I'm a new homeowner here in the desert of Southern California. We moved in for a year a little over a year ago and had a new saltwater pool installed. It has been up and running for about 6 months now. We contracted a pool maintenance company to take care of the pool but dropped them about two months. Attitude, bad communication, and not very proactive where the big factors. Of course, the replacement of a salt cell that didn't once get check or maintained didn't help things even after a near 0 FAC. I've since been maintaining the pool and using Leslie's water test and chemicals. Coming from Washington State I have zero pool knowledge so I need the most logical information I can get which is why I joined the knowledgeable members of TFP :)

Welcome to TFP! :wave: You'll soon see we don't place much reliability on pool store testing and will always trust YOUR testing at home over anyone else as long as you are using a TF-100 or Taylor K-2006C test kit. Be sure to make that a priority and everything else will fall into place. The link below should help as well. Have a nice weekend.