New to Site and To Pool Ownership

texaggie1994

Apr 22, 2019
Porter, TX
Starting our 3rd pool season here in Texas with our "new" pool. Joined site to access a picture to help wire my low voltage transformer
to the Aux Relay to control through the Easy Touch controller and APP. Hopefully I can pick up some more pointers and give my lessons
learned to the group. Thanks for the ADD!!

Starting our 3rd pool season here in Texas with our "new" pool. Joined site to access a picture to help wire my low voltage transformer
to the Aux Relay to control through the Easy Touch controller and APP. Hopefully I can pick up some more pointers and give my lessons
learned to the group. Thanks for the ADD!!
Congrats and welcome!
If you aren't already trying TFP maintence methods, you might be able to save some pool care $$ as well! And really enjoy a pool that is truly clean & clear!

Congrats and welcome!
If you aren't already trying TFP maintence methods, you might be able to save some pool care $$ as well! And really enjoy a pool that is truly clean & clear!
Thank You! So far it's been a cake walk. I'm the "Pool Guy" as my Wife calls me. I spend about 30-45 minutes once a week, clean skimmers, cleaner bag, brush the walls, check chemistry, add acid, make Intellichlor adjustments if needed and that's about it. I add salt on occasion and conditioner about once a year. Crystal Clear water so far. I'm loving the Pentair equipment.

Reactions: splashpad
Thank You! So far it's been a cake walk. I'm the "Pool Guy" as my Wife calls me. I spend about 30-45 minutes once a week, clean skimmers, cleaner bag, brush the walls, check chemistry, add acid, make Intellichlor adjustments if needed and that's about it. I add salt on occasion and conditioner about once a year. Crystal Clear water so far. I'm loving the Pentair equipment.
It sounds like you are definitely in the right place! Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: texaggie1994