Las Vegas, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-3)
Found a reference to this forum from a reddit post so figured I would join and check it out. I currently have an in ground pool being built with a jacuzzi. We don't have a large backyard and the pool itself is only 11'x29.5'

I opted for a salt water generator and heater. Funds got kind of tight so I decided not to get decking installed but may reach out to some concrete companies as, at a minimum, I want a concrete footer (unless other recommendations?) to mount a pool fence I had purchased. I don't want any accidents with toddlers running around.

I am requesting the model number of the pump being used because I just found out that the old single speed pumps apparently can use up to 2500kW of power which I thought was initially a joke. It seems like they have discontinued use of them though so I am hoping that it is a variable speed pump.

I grew up with family having pools but never having one myself and living in a city where the wind in the Summer can burn your face off, I wanted to have something for my family and friends to enjoy.