New To Pools ~ In Trial and Error Phase with Equipment

May 31, 2018
Seminole, FL
Greetings! Despite the trials and tribs of the installation (many delays, poor communication and attitudes) we are so happy to have our pool and screen caged patio. The guy who explained the equipment, water testing etc. deluged us with information, went into molecular chemistry and left us dazed and just settling for what he set the pool at to start us off.
An overnight power outage launched us into the Trial and Error Phase. I joined to SHARE some bits of knowledge gleaned from this, so I will be posting a thread later about our Intellipro 2 VST and other fun stuff.

This forum helped us getting a bearing ~ thanks to all! and I hope my updates help those struggling with my same issues.

Hmmm...not sure in preview mode if my signature will appear or not, so I may have to come back and update that too!

Sue, welcome to TFP and we're glad to have you here.

Please do share your experiences in the forums so others can see. Everyone feels overwhelmed by the "pool school" their builders give them... they're usually rushed, over complicated and just plain badly done. A lot of folks find us when they can't remember what was said or what to do......

As to the signature line....did you save it?

Maddie :flower:

Sue, welcome to TFP and we're glad to have you here.

Please do share your experiences in the forums so others can see. Everyone feels overwhelmed by the "pool school" their builders give them... they're usually rushed, over complicated and just plain badly done. A lot of folks find us when they can't remember what was said or what to do......

As to the signature line....did you save it?

Maddie :flower:

Hello, and yes, I think I did save the signature second time around! I will be posting my information soon, and so very grateful to have found this forum!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the welcome mknauss!