New to pool testing. Help with test results please

The bad thing about weekly service is the first day and last day of the week....the first day the FC is HIGH (higher than 4-6) to TRY to have some FC at the end of the week. By the end of the week the FC may be down to 0 and could let algae get a foothold :(

We have science papers/links to help teach you the whys of the CYA/FC relationship. It will show you why it IS safe to have the FC at the level the charts tell you to have it at.

Pool Water Chemistry

If you have any other questions or concerns just let us know. Someone will have an answer or link to share.

Kim:cat:

The bad thing about weekly service is the first day and last day of the week....the first day the FC is HIGH (higher than 4-6) to TRY to have some FC at the end of the week. By the end of the week the FC may be down to 0 and could let algae get a foothold :(

We have science papers/links to help teach you the whys of the CYA/FC relationship. It will show you why it IS safe to have the FC at the level the charts tell you to have it at.

Pool Water Chemistry

If you have any other questions or concerns just let us know. Someone will have an answer or link to share.

Thanks. The chemistry Pool Water Chemistry is way over my head.
Bill

shhhhhhhhhhh but mine too! LOL I just wanted you to see there is science and reasoning behind what we say and do.

Oh. I know that. I have spent many hours reading, reading, reading, watching videos. I also subscribe to pool solutions. but cannot get to forums as it seems "Ben" has been away for several months. I am still looking at Water balance fro SWGs and hoping to get an acceptable answer before I take a leap off the cliff.

Thanks,

Bill

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.