Nickib

Jun 23, 2021
Pittsburgh PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Here I am because everyone says this will help me understand this new “language”. I hope so! Summer waves 10’x30 INCHES. Using little pump/filter (what IS the difference between pump and filter???) with 1000 GPH Intex to arrive Saturday. Appreciate ALL info and tips!

Welcome to TFP! :wave: I don't recall, can you confirm how many gallons are in those 10 x 30 Summer Wave pools?
Hi! From the pool math calculator 1870. I downloaded the TFP Pool Math app and I keep telling it to sync with my TFP profile but nothing I enter “sticks”. Every time I go back in it says let’s get you set up. Am I missing something there too??? Thanks so much for your help!

Since your pool is under 3,000 gallons, you should take a look at the link below. It's more user-friendly for small pools.

Since your pool is under 3,000 gallons, you should take a look at the link below. It's more user-friendly for small pools.

Thank you so much! 😊👍. What am I doing wrong with regard to the pool math app? I can’t get it to sync and when I click the link in TPF I get the dumb cell phone icon which does nothing! Thanks again!

Reactions: Texas Splash