New to forum-Deer Park ny

Ebos

May 15, 2019
Deerpark
I just got an intex pool with sand filter,I never had one till now. I put sand pump together as directed no leaks all is tightly sealed but I'm getting bubbles from out take into the pool. I cant figure out what's wrong it's a brand new sand pump. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?

You may not see air bubbles because the suction is pulling the lid down tightly a bit, but it should always have lube. Air leaks are harder to see & find than water leaks. I would do that first. Start with the easy stuff. :) But make sure it's pool silicone lube and not petroleum jelly. If that doesn't help, try referring to that page linked above.

I just got an intex pool with sand filter,I never had one till now. I put sand pump together as directed no leaks all is tightly sealed but I'm getting bubbles from out take into the pool. I cant figure out what's wrong it's a brand new sand pump. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?
Does your pool have a coupler / aerator like this where water returns to the pool? (Without black tape) 20190515_181518.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support