New to forum-Deer Park ny

Ebos

May 15, 2019
Deerpark
I just got an intex pool with sand filter,I never had one till now. I put sand pump together as directed no leaks all is tightly sealed but I'm getting bubbles from out take into the pool. I cant figure out what's wrong it's a brand new sand pump. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?

Texas Splash

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
You may not see air bubbles because the suction is pulling the lid down tightly a bit, but it should always have lube. Air leaks are harder to see & find than water leaks. I would do that first. Start with the easy stuff. :) But make sure it's pool silicone lube and not petroleum jelly. If that doesn't help, try referring to that page linked above.

Msch99

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 11, 2018
Verona, MO
I just got an intex pool with sand filter,I never had one till now. I put sand pump together as directed no leaks all is tightly sealed but I'm getting bubbles from out take into the pool. I cant figure out what's wrong it's a brand new sand pump. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?
Does your pool have a coupler / aerator like this where water returns to the pool? (Without black tape) 20190515_181518.jpg

Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
AndyTN Test Track 2
G Introduce Yourself 2
K Introduce Yourself 1

Other Threads of Interest