New to forum and have an Intex 16 x 32 to put up

msalice

May 9, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Hello, Love the Intex recatngular pools! his is my second Intex and is larger- had had the 12 x 24. Learned my lesson with that one, paid someone to level the ground and ended having to take it farther out than was done, ultimately levelling was not right and the pools legs began to buckle and eventually had to get rid of it. I am a single mom ( I got the pool mostly for my son) who will have to do what i can for myself, and hire someone for the things i cannot do
So this time i had pavers installed in the area, and i was duped again, was told by this well known company, yes will be level, but found out they sloped it!
How much off can it be and be ok? I am trying to find regulation re slope away from house in this area for paver installation so i know how much off it is.
Also keep seeing people used insulation board to make a nice bed for the pool- but where do you get that? Online search reflects board that are thousands of dollars, or locally only carries expanded foam board. Foam board is a must for me as I cannot put down sand over my newly pavered back yard and the pavers themselves show right through bottom of the pool, and i also need it to correct the levelling (figured start out at one thickness and increase as i move to other side)

thank you

When you do start a new thread in the AGP section, post some pics too. Lots of folks here to help. Welcome! :wave: