Gold Supporter
Jun 30, 2022
Tucson AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I just donated to TFP. I have been a member for a just a short time. The education I have received has been incredible. I have read all the pool school articles and many of the forum questions. I am performing all the chemical testing and becoming more confident with our results except the CYA. We discontinued our pool guy who was unreliable at best. We plan to be in Tucson for longer periods of time but will still need to hire someone when we are away. If anyone in Tucson has a recommendation, I would appreciate it. (I hope it is ok to ask that). I appreciate the support that is available here.

Thank you for the support.

Get a SWCG. Then you likely can just have a neighbor check your skimmer basket and add some acid once a week if you are gone.

I would slash another budget of something I really liked to afford the SWG if I had to. They are that amazing.

Also, thanks for helping to keep the lights on. I don't want to have to find a new hobby.

Also also, belated Welcome. Ask away anytime we can help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.