New spa cover

ethany

LifeTime Supporter
May 23, 2009
Trenton NJ
We have not used our hot tub in a few years. We are having a party in about a month so we thought we would fire it up. The outside of the cover was worn and had some tears by I had no idea when I tried to open the hot tub the cover it wouldn't budge.

The tub was full of water. I figured since the tub was completely full it was creating a suction. So I drained it. The cover still wouldn't budge. Turns out the cover itself was full of water also. I had to cut a slit on the inside of the cover to drain.

So I need a new cover. Since we don't use it very often can someone recommend a economy cover? Maybe online would be cheaper. The cover lift needs to be replaced also.

I hate to get rid of it because I'm retiring in a few years and would get more use out of it when we have more time to maintain it.

Thanks

Thank you....I'm actually thinking of buying a cover for my cover. It's cheaper for now and I can cover the old torn one. They are not very expensive but the problem is I can't find one that fits. My hot tub is 84"x 77" and the closest I can find is 84"x 84" which is too big.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.