Chlorine = 1
Ph = 8.2
Fc = 1
Cc = 0
Tc = 1
Ch = 225
Ta = 80
Cya = 0

I know i need to get my pH down to about 7.4-7.5. I just added 1/4 gallon of muriatic acid, I'll retest and add some more until it is down.

I have a outline chlorinator, i know the pucks are frowned upon here as cya can get too high, but should i use these until the cya is a good level?

Thanks!
Scott

Using the inline chlorinator is fine if you need the CYA. If you are at zero it would be a good idea if you added some in a sock to get it up a bit now as the pucks do take some time to raise the level.

What temp is the water at ??

Installed the anchors and safety cover a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to when i can take it off! Maybe another month or so.

We are putting in a 5 ft black aluminum fence this weekend. If anyone has any tips or suggestions for fence install please let me know. Been watching some videos and doesn't seem too bad. Pictures to follow!

74c3e5737f28146d75bc4e4e2818ae7f.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Did you get the fence wrapped up and into the greenery? Looking good.

Did you get the fence wrapped up and into the greenery? Looking good.
Are you a psychic? Because i literally put up the last panel about an hour ago :)

I was using 4 pack of panels and as i got to the last panel that was single packed i found out home depot had sent me the wrong one :( and since they are special order i had to wait another 10 days. Just came today so i finished it up.

Ordering the river rock tomorrow and will lay that around the perimeter this weekend. Will be taking the cover off and taking a swim this weekend even if it it's in the low 70s!

20x40' inground concrete pool
approx 30,000 gallons
1.5 hp hayward pump
refinished spring 2015

Congratulations. You've done a beautiful job. I know what you were up against because I have the same size and vintage (a bit older) pool. I'm amazed you didn't have cracks and leaks.

Just had my first swimmer this week-end with 64° water. She said it took her breathe away at first and then was great.

First swim!! A brisk 70 degrees but refreshing after a day of unloading gravel :)

Finished the fence this week. Home depot sent me some of the wrong panels so I had to wait an extra week and a half for the delivery to finish, but got it done this week and got most of the gravel in today.

9dbc1f1ef77ccd4534fc00d441add8e9.jpg

20x40' inground concrete pool
approx 30,000 gallons
1.5 hp hayward pump
refinished spring 2015

Remind me about what you did to the surface of the pool. And did you add under water lights? It would be fun to see a few of the BEFORE pictures, now that the pool is looking so great. You've done a truly wonderful job!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.