New poster, longtime lurker

Cinnapaw

Jun 1, 2021
Canada
Hi all,

This is my first post although I’ve been reading lots of great info on the forums for the past few months. I’m located in south central Canada, planning a serious reno next spring with a major piece being the relandscaping of our backyard. We are leaning towards a SWG, approx 15-18 x 30 vinyl liner with auto cover as we have beautiful 100 year old elms around our entire property so lots of leaf and aphid debris. I’m excited to post plans and progress as we get there, and hearing your feedback!

We bought a 15ft quick set this year and having fun learning about water chemistry with this little guy!

Nice to meet you all!

Reactions: Snoobug
Thanks! This was one of the first articles I’ve read and found it very easy to understand and incredibly helpful to learn about how all the chemicals interact with each other (bit of a science nerd).

We are leaning towards salt water mainly because we don’t want to handle and store liquid chlorine on a regular basis (you’d understand if you met me lol) and with all the reading I’ve been doing SWG seems like a good fit for us.