Bronze Supporter
Mar 2, 2024
Clayton, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I’m having a 15x26 ABG installed on Monday. The installer gave me only a few days notice. I called the water delivery company and the soonest they can get here is Thursday. The installer doesn’t think it’s a big deal. Said he’ll add 2-3 inches of water to get the wrinkles out and that should be fine. Do I need to be concerned about the pool being mostly empty for 3 days? It’s a resin pool so I believe the sides are pretty flimsy until it’s full of water.

I’m having a 15x26 ABG installed on Monday. The installer gave me only a few days notice. I called the water delivery company and the soonest they can get here is Thursday. The installer doesn’t think it’s a big deal. Said he’ll add 2-3 inches of water to get the wrinkles out and that should be fine. Do I need to be concerned about the pool being mostly empty for 3 days? It’s a resin pool so I believe the sides are pretty flimsy until it’s full of water.
Cod probably fill it from a hose in three days. Are you on a well and thats why using water delivery?

Reactions: JoCoSteve
I had intended on having the water delivered just so the pool by would be full immediately after the installation, if it’s going to take 3 days before they can deliver, I’ll probably fill it up myself with the garden hose. I’m worried about a severe storm brewing Monday night. Don’t really want an empty pool getting batted around by storm winds when it’s empty. I should be able to have it half full before bed time.

Reactions: Bperry
When I had my first AG pool installed the installed said fill it slowly to give the liner time to stretch as it fills up. Whether the advice is accurate of not IDK but we did that with our 2nd pool as well. My pool has slightly more gallons and yes it's painfully slow to fill it with a hose but it does work! ;)

Reactions: JoCoSteve