New pool with green water

Keep slamming and filtering the water 24/7. The CC will come down. As long as the water is clear enough to see someone on the bottom of the pool and you are at slam level or below you are safe to swim.

Do you have to pass all three tests after slamming before you can get in the pool?

Sorry, Just saw your reply above. Kids are bugging me to swim. I am doing all the tests again to be sure everything checks out.
Thanks for your prompt replies and all the help!

Water is still cloudy. CC was down to 0.5 Sunday. Used the red/yellow daily tester today. Both levels near top color, just a little lighter. Don't have the numbers here in the RV with me but will post them in AM. Filter has been running mostly night and day. Is the cloudiness due to the dead algae? That is what I think from reading all the info. So then do I need to continue keeping the shock level of chlorine till the water is clear? If you add chlorine in the morning, how many hours before it is ok to swim? I have been rereading the articles but there is a lot to absorb here and I think it takes some practice to get it right. Just wishing for clear water. thanks!!