Fastechlance

Dec 10, 2020
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all, I recently had a IG plaster pool installed in our backyard. It is a beautiful paradise, and the whole family loves it!! I had a pool company taking care of the chemicals for the first few months, until I stumbled across TFP! The wealth of knowledge on this forum is priceless!!! I have since ordered and received my TF-100 test kit, and let the pool company go. While I have no problems keeping my chemicals in check with liquid chlorine, I'm thinking I would like the benefits and feel of the water of a SWCG. So to cut straight to the point, can I just add a Hayward TurboCell to my Hayward Pro Logic automation system, and then configure it through the Pro Logic system? Or do I have to order a SWCG with another control box to be added? I currently have an inline chlorinator (that has been turned off since taking over the chemicals) that I would be taking out and putting the SWCG in it's place. I would like to stay completely with the Hayward brand, due to all my other stuff is Hayward and has years left on warranty. Any and all advice is welcome. Thank you again and God bless.

Welcome to TFP :)

Great choice going to SWG, it really is the best option... I do not know Hayward other than get the big T cell 15.. The prices have gone up since the news blew up the chlorine shortage that really was not a thing till the news started panic buying...

F,

Just quit thinking and do it... I changed over to TFP Saltwater pool care about 10 years ago and it was one of the best decision I have ever made.

Let's see if we can get one of our Hayward guys to chime in about your automation.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.