Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Hi all,

I'm a new pool owner of a SWG pool. Ran the TFT drop test and used pool math. Looking to see which steps should i do first or do i do all 3. See results below. thanks for your help.

image0.png

Test your FC at the same time daily and make adjustments to your SWG until you find a setting that matches your daily FC loss. Then you may choose to go longer between tests. I try to keep my FC near the higher end of the range. If you fall below the minimum, algae may take hold. You may choose to add liquid chlorine to quickly increase to the high end.

You can start to slowly increase CYA to 60. Add granular 100% CYA a little at a time and then test a couple days later. You don’t want to overshoot.

I would leave TA alone. As your pH rises you will add Muriatic Acid which will also lower TA. If TA gets down to 50 you can increase with baking soda.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.