Beatbot AquaSense Cordless Pool Robot

All I can say is you people are terrible. The pressure you put on me is enormous. I just cant take it anymore…..
Thank you for taking one for the team! There is absolutely no room in my budget for anything triple digit for the pool, so I have to live vicariously through you guys.

So in fairness, I did not actually buy one. Turns out a buddy that lives a few house down bought it. So I am borrowing for a few days to try it out.

Review is posted here.

I got my Beatbot in today. I ordered the non-pro version and they sent me the pro version. I let it clean for 3.5 hours today and I’m very impressed. I have trees all around my pool, so leaves are a constant problem. It didn’t miss one. Also scrubbed all the waterline. Pool is spotless right now.

I emailed them and told them they sent me the Pro. Waiting to hear back.

Reactions: tessv and HermanTX
I got my Beatbot in today. I ordered the non-pro version and they sent me the pro version. I let it clean for 3.5 hours today and I’m very impressed. I have trees all around my pool, so leaves are a constant problem. It didn’t miss one. Also scrubbed all the waterline. Pool is spotless right now.

Dang, I wouldn't be very upset about that haha, the pro is quite a bit more expensive.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

This is persuasive… I think we’re going to join this beta group…

Don't think the Pro would be worth it for the extra cost. Betta SE Plus is very good for under $500. And can buy 2 of my Aiper Seagull Pro, but really depends on longevity of these things. The extra brush and finer filter does sound appealing! Whose will leak and kill the battery first? 🤣

Don't think the Pro would be worth it for the extra cost. Betta SE Plus is very good for under $500. And can buy 2 of my Aiper Seagull Pro, but really depends on longevity of these things. The extra brush and finer filter does sound appealing! Whose will leak and kill the battery first? 🤣
I got a three-year warranty on mine. I’m hoping it lasts longer of course.

I've also got a comparison table for the three models (BeatBot, BeatBot Pro and Blue Nexus) that I'm using to capture info so I can make a decision. If you're interested, I could post that info here.

Something interesting I noticed. Although the BeatBot isn't officially released, the Android app has 2x the amount of downloads as the Blue Nexus. Could be noise (i.e. more Blue Nexus users use iOS) or it could be indicative of relative demand/interest for the two products.
What did you decide? I am returning my Aiper Segull Pro. Was blah. And could not perform. Will receive full refund. Where do I go from here?

Any additional thoughts to share, @justinjla?
I live in DFW and we had a BAD storm come through this morning. 70-80 mph winds. Broken trees and lots of damage in the area. Needless to say, my pool was wrecked. Mud, chairs, branches and thousands of leaves were in the pool. I got all the big stuff out and put the Beatbot in. It cleaned for 5 hours (had to recharge once) and this was about 20 min ago. Filled up two 5 gal buckets with stuff it got out.

IMG_9658.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9658.jpeg
    IMG_9658.jpeg
    429.9 KB · Views: 12

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support