KB88

Apr 7, 2021
Lipan, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
This thread has been super helpful with picking out the details of our pool and I plan to
return the favor with pics and answering questions. A few details on ours; Freeform with swim-up bar, raised spa, raised beam with water features and columns w/small square fire fearures. I have almost picked out tile, and plaster…will def be going with glass, and Hydrazzo in Mediterranean Blue, Pacifico Blu, or Pacifico Azure. Also trying to decide on doing a rolled edge on spa. Tanning ledge will be Hydrazzo Sahara Sand for sure to give a beachy feel. Will try to keep posting updates and pics of final color choices. Decking will be Oklahoma Stone. Piers get drilled Monday, concrete Tuesday, and digging Wednesday next week. We are all super excited, been tons of waiting and planning!47EAC96D-302C-480E-B0EE-2FEB04689FAD.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Indeeph2o
Post a picture of the proposed pool design. Also, you may want to create your signature to include your proposed equipment, pool volume, etc.
Also, it is never too early to purchase that test kit and practice with your fill water or go to a neighbor and practice with there pool water.
One last item, you may want to clarify where in Texas you are located.

Digging has begun!!! Now to nail down plaster choice…down to two, Hydrazzo Pacifico Blu or Pacifico Azure 🤔 so hard! If anyone has one of these I would love to see!

Note…I have gone through the veiwing room forum many times and these are not in there!

F3331E89-A83A-47F7-B3FC-963D8418E606.jpegEFA36A3B-EA07-4E9E-A5B6-1395EBAE7704.jpeg2F292E89-D316-4FFB-8939-D77A1EDFE3CD.jpeg

Last edited:
We changed our minds, or should I say I did. We stayed with same plaster but I saw and fell in love with NPT Lightwaves in AQUAMARINE 😍. If any of yall have had a negative experience with this tile I would love to hear!

We changed our minds, or should I say I did. We stayed with same plaster but I saw and fell in love with NPT Lightwaves in AQUAMARINE 😍. If any of yall have had a negative experience with this tile I would love to hear!
I don’t have pictures of lightwaves aquamarine yet but we chose same tile and at dig stage right now .. will share once tiling is done

I don’t have pictures of lightwaves aquamarine yet but we chose same tile and at dig stage right now .. will share once tiling is done
Yes I will! They are installing gunite today, started at about 4a.m. In hopes to knock it out in one day :). Tiling should start by the end of the week!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.