Bronze Supporter
Mar 27, 2021
Pennsylvania
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello, after spending 37 years in the Army I decided to retire and GC my own pool build.....what was I thinking?

Im close to breaking ground and realized I haven’t spent enough time on the spa design. The spa is rectangular 9ft x 4 ft.

im dead seton using CMP’s inline jet array product.....side not if I can find any ugh.

Has anyone use this product for they’re build that can recommend jet array placements?
Thank you
RodB

Hello Rod and welcome to TFP! :wave: Congrats on your retirement and thanks for your service brother. :salut: However now it sounds as though you are about to work hard again. :)

I would recommend starting a new thread in the Under Construction sub-forum so that you can keep all of your build questions & answers all in one place. Lots of folks here to help you out. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Hello Rob and welcome to TFP! :wave: Congrats on your retirement and thanks for your service brother. :salut: However now it sounds as though you are about to work hard again. :)

I would recommend starting a new thread in the Under Construction sub-forum so that you can keep all of your build questions & answers all in one place. Lots of folks here to help you out. Best of luck to you.
Thanks for the reply! It’s Rod actually not that it matters since you’re in Texas maybe you can direct me where I can find the CMP Jet Array part for my build I’m looking for 9 each part number 23308-930-000. Maybe you can refer me to a pool parts supplier that might have them. Yes, you’re exa right I thought 37 years was a bit of a ride but this is a challenge I dint expect. I have the dig, steel, plumbing and plaster contractors established. I was breaking ground the 5 of April however the inability to secure the jet array’s has put my project on hold. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I’ll look for the sub-thread you mentioned.

Rod