New Pool Build.. Soon Tampa Area

I LOVE your design!! So many thoughtful elements! What did you decide to do about entry points?
I can't wait to see it finished! Looks like it went pretty fast for you. When it's done please post pictures from inside like your previous ones to give a comparison of the view.
This is definitely a WOWer!!

Several of us have Lightstreams tile. It is beautiful, but I think your choice is lovely, too!

Here is some of the weir before grout. Black Pearl pebble tec by weekend.
2bd2514007fc2b0e2c765b23fc7fd1e7.jpg
df0a1f87c303a157d075caa9779a941b.jpg
90f7e57b24ba5ab345c203a3e6acba06.jpg
7cc638385ab7d7cdbac9ceec46e37467.jpg
67f5c3b5b00e0668b78afa2989ff290c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What color of grout are you using? I hope it is not too light as I am loving how it looks now! SO much BLING! It is going to be stunning when the water is in there and the sun is shining!

Kim:kim:
Also
like it before grout. Grout is dark grey/black looks good. Crazy, the guys were in there cleaning it up and prepping it i guess for acid wash today, and overnight in rained a bit and was windy, and now the entire pool area has debri again, i bet they're going to be irritated. That being said, it's going to be a pain to maintain this with all these tree's.My neighbor told me, you may not get an enclosure now, but you will eventually. I said nope! My PB seems to feel with the infinity edge the stuff will just go in the trough and i can just clean it out of there weekly + vacuum the rest out. It's crazy how much stuff falls from these trees!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.