New pool build - So. Cal

Coming along. Concrete has been in for a few days now. We are in our 9th wek

Which marble did you go with? We’re apprehensive because we really like the marble coping but can’t afford to do the pavers in natural stone so we’re going to be doing concrete and I’m concerned with the natural stone to concrete transition. I’m kind of having a hard time telling in your pictures, did you go with a basic concrete slab around the marble or did you do something different with it? Any way you could take some pictures in good sun, it would really help us out.

Which marble did you go with? We’re apprehensive because we really like the marble coping but can’t afford to do the pavers in natural stone so we’re going to be doing concrete and I’m concerned with the natural stone to concrete transition. I’m kind of having a hard time telling in your pictures, did you go with a basic concrete slab around the marble or did you do something different with it? Any way you could take some pictures in good sun, it would really help us out.
I will take some close ups tomorrow. We used concrete but with mica added. As far as what type of marble, it’s the tumbled one from NP. What part of SoCal are you in?

I will take some close ups tomorrow. We used concrete but with mica added. As far as what type of marble, it’s the tumbled one from NP. What part of SoCal are you in?

We’re in Van Nuys area. We like the tumbled Ocean Antique from a company called FBR we found at NPT. Just worried about the transition from marble to concrete but yours looks really nice. Really appreciate if you have the time to take the pictures thanks so much

Last edited:
We’re in Van Nuys area. We like the tumbled Ocean Antique from a company called FBR we found at NPT. Just worried about the transition from marble to concrete but yours looks really nice. Really appreciate if you have the time to take the pictures thanks so much

Attachments

• 26B79278-9E4F-48F8-8694-28366D1F3EA9.jpeg
    26B79278-9E4F-48F8-8694-28366D1F3EA9.jpeg
    595.5 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Cena_sea

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.