New pool Build SNJ

Henmak

Mar 12, 2017
NJ
PB just finished up day 1. I have to say I was extremely impress with how hard they worked today. Awaiting our first inspection, then moving on to the electrical work. Any suggestions to make best of the time between now and the next step? Here are some pictures of the progress.
IMG_2759.JPGIMG_2765.JPGIMG_2775.JPGIMG_2788.JPGIMG_2790.jpgIMG_2792.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's a lot of plumbing. :) Do you already have a TF-100 test kit on-hand? If not, I would do that now (with magnetic speedstir) so that you're all set when water goes in. Other than that, continue taking lots of pics. They come-on handy later. Congrats on the build.

Where abouts in Southern New Jersey are you? I'm outside of Millville in Cumberland County. We had our pool built last Summer and was all finished up the week after Labor Day.

We are located in Mays Landing NJ. I am very close to the Hamilton Mall. How many weeks were you under construction.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.