Biloxi, MS
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
We are in the final stages of ordering our 14x28 rectangle pool from royal swimming pools. I need help deciding if I should go with white polymer steps or spend extra for gray. I had initially gone with gray but now I have changed the liner from sandstone to tara's new "silver falls". I think we are still leaning gray but would love someone else's opinion.

Attachments

• Silver-falls-rainbow.png
    Silver-falls-rainbow.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • sf-4.png
    sf-4.png
    613.9 KB · Views: 14
  • silver-falls-1.jpg
    silver-falls-1.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
We are in the final stages of ordering our 14x28 rectangle pool from royal swimming pools. I need help deciding if I should go with white polymer steps or spend extra for gray. I had initially gone with gray but now I have changed the liner from sandstone to tara's new "silver falls". I think we are still leaning gray but would love someone else's opinion.
Hi Straight6tt - My 2 cents, cost aside, I’d stay with the grey.
The white steps may command too much attention from the silver falls liner.
We had a similar choice to make while ordering our liner/in wall steps but chose the white over the grey as (again) the grey would have drawn attention from our lighter colored liner.

Good luck with your decision :)

Reactions: kimkats
Hi Straight6tt - My 2 cents, cost aside, I’d stay with the grey.
The white steps may command too much attention from the silver falls liner.
We had a similar choice to make while ordering our liner/in wall steps but chose the white over the grey as (again) the grey would have drawn attention from our lighter colored liner.

Good luck with your decision :)
We went with gray. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: jwhitt and kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.