New pool build - Little Elm, TX

Pool School and start-up was today. So excited to finally have water that moves! Also found some grasses for my pots! While there are still some loose ends, i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. This pleases me greatly. :party:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 600
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 600
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 599
Divin Dave said:
so have you been swimming yet?

I have been swimming...Once, and it was yesterday! The water took a few minutes and a couple of drinks to get used to, but once i did, it was awesome! :party:
Landscaping was done today, which looks sparse right now and needs time to fill in. Tomorrow, some guy comes to help me with my AquaConnect system that will allow me to control the pool via Ipad/Iphone. I tried doing it myself, but i lost at least 3 IQ points just trying to understand the directions.
The only thing left, i think, is for the guy to come do the mastic around the pool and deck. When that's done, i think i actually get to close the books on this project! :cheers:

Congrats on finishing it up. :) :swim: I'm gonna miss the project pics and seeing how its coming along. Before you know it the weather will be nice again and we'll be swimming every day! Im ready for springtime just thinking about it. :sunny:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
How has it been since your pool build? I am curious on maintenance and cost now that the pool is in. Have you seen a big increase in your light bill. How about the cost of chemical and etc?

So sorry to just now be seeing this post! My pool has been trouble-free since completion, thank God! I have a pool service for $100 per month, which includes all chemicals. Its hard to judge the impact so far, but i would guess its about another $100 per month or so. When we had all the cold weather, it was more, as the pumps ran nearly non-stop. Hope this helps! :)

- - - Updated - - -

What size is your easement?

Sorry for the delay in responding! My easement was 10 feet from the street and i also couldnt have water any closer than 5ft from the house. Hope this helps!

Hi all!
Thought Id post a couple pictures of the finalized project, even though its been a few months since completion. I couldnt be happier and my pool continues to be "trouble-free". Happy swimming to all! :)
8yqy5uvu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.