New Pool Build - League City, TX - Help and opinions welcome

Yes, someone taped an empty water bottle to the hose so it would float up as the water rose and not sit on the bottom. Also, I think it was Suz's builder that said to put a sock on the end of the hose so it doesn't scratch the pebble. And the hose(s) go in the deep end. Fill the spa up last so it doesn't overfill and cause streaking.

Kim, did I get that right?

Yes, someone taped an empty water bottle to the hose so it would float up as the water rose and not sit on the bottom. Also, I think it was Suz's builder that said to put a sock on the end of the hose so it doesn't scratch the pebble. And the hose(s) go in the deep end. Fill the spa up last so it doesn't overfill and cause streaking.

Kim, did I get that right?

Oh so right! You have learned well grasshopper! LOL

Kim

The main thing is to make sure there is not strong stream of water over any one area as it can mess up the plaster (streaks and such), The bottle is more for when there is a few inches of water in the deep end. Until then..........sock or wash cloth on hose end and hose end RIGHT by the main drain.

Kim

Thanks for the picture! Looks awesome! We can't do flagstone since we're going with SWG but we're still figuring out material options. That looks really nice. We got quoted about $1800 to switch to beach entry and we'd lose some of our sun deck real estate. Still, loving that look! May not rule it out yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0e641d9d5f40782901a7a980b4666790.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Amanda,

Your Antigua looks darker than mine. I'm not sure what I have is the right color. Does the acid wash make it darker? They are supposed to acid wash today.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow the fumes are wild! The pool looks great! I can't wait until I get plastered haha.

On to more important topics... When are you lighting that egg up?

Here is some enticement...
Pulled pork:
PulledPork_zpsid3czb1v.jpg

Chicken:
Chicken_zpsxhcjotwi.jpg

Brisket:
brisket_zpswyrpxthd.jpg

Ribs:
Ribs_zpsne1xc10g.jpg

Oh man, now you've done it. I'm so hungry for those ribs and brisket now. I think the egg is going to get fired up a week from today. They have taken it out of it's nest to redo the granite underneath. But man that some good looking food right there. I need to go watch those links you posted. Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.