New Pool Build - League City, TX - Help and opinions welcome

06a03b1b8ec5e1ed215b63561f2cdc1c.jpg

Marla I THINK it is SMURF!

Flounder will you PLEASE find one of the kids smurf toys and compare the colors!

Flounder abscessed tooth?? OUCH to child AND your wallet! I hope they fix it right away. I bet you end up with meds first :(

Yea for the 'rents being there to keep an eye on things. So sweet of them for taking pics!

Kim

Sorry I didn't give you an update on my son. I got back after only an hour at the dentist. Turns out it was not an abscessed tooth! (thankfully) He had a bad sore in his mouth (from food burn maybe?) a loose molar and his 12 year molar coming in. They were all about in the same spot and causing him a lot of pain. So it should all work itself out in the next few days.

The official color from WetEdge is Satin Matrix Papa Smurf. My wife wanted Pearl Matrix Smurfette, but it was too expensive. ;)

Actually it is Satin Matrix Antigua. And the beach entry is Northshore Gold.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We looked at a beach entrance and they said we couldn't have plaster on it because it wouldn't always be wet. What do you have at the top of the beach entry moving onto the deck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend lives in a neighborhood that has a pool with a beach entry and it has a pebble sheen finish. Nothing special about it and it is several years old and looks fine even though half of it isn't wet.

PRETTY! LOL the color names you came up with!

Glad to hear his teeth/mouth will be okay. He sure has a 1,2,3 punch going on in there! I wonder if he bit that part of his mouth with the one tooth being loose?

I can't wait to see it washed and filling! Will you be able to be there while they wash it? I would want to be to make sure those spots get "fixed".

Kim

Amanda, I wanted the shells and asked about them. PB wanted $800 to do it. I laughed and told him no thanks. I tried sweet talking plaster guy on the side to do it for cash but he said that we had to go thru the PB. Soooo no shells. [emoji22] But I think it'll still look good.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.