New Pool Build - League City, TX - Help and opinions welcome

Here ya go, Kim!

0f1a5a5440dc77a6a3a4512b6cd2b325.jpg

389326bc6da2ce17b7b59f8d325ce24e.jpg

I LOVE IT! You know...........you can see the steel but when they shoot the gunite ..........THAT makes it all real! That is such an awesome design! There will be so much going on in that pool!

So did they "forget" and make that a step or was it just a set up for the beach entry? I am so glad you caught it. SO much easier to fix while they are still there!

Did they get their yummies and drinks?

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well we've been set on Satin matrix Antigua for a while, but then I was reading about the abolone shells and then someone was talking about the Prism matrix. The prism matrix are pretty BLINGed out. I liked the Indigo Blue. I've emailed the PB what the up charge will be from our planned satin matrix to prism. I'm guessing somewhere around $1500 but I don't know yet.

Nice organic shaped spa. And I like the multiple deep-end benches. Great progress.

Well we've been set on Satin matrix Antigua for a while, but then I was reading about the abolone shells and then someone was talking about the Prism matrix. The prism matrix are pretty BLINGed out. I liked the Indigo Blue. I've emailed the PB what the up charge will be from our planned satin matrix to prism. I'm guessing somewhere around $1500 but I don't know yet.

How big is your pool? I would expect $2500-2800 increase. Just trying to prepare you so you're not shocked.

I was, lol. Hence the reason we are sticking with Satin Matrix and adding shells.

The cost for us to move up was to much for Prism as well - if you choose the satin matrix it comes with abalone shells - maybe see what the cost would be to just add more if you want more bling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.