New Pool Build - League City, TX - Help and opinions welcome

Finally some more progress after all the rain! Patio is coming along.

7f64d8c41da4ebe27add9b0f7662d316.jpg

b7f2d811ff6828c86b327512c28cfa84.jpg

That patio roof/cover is looking awesome!! It's so high - I love that!

It looks like we should dry out for a few more days then possibly some more rain a couple of days next week. I need a little rain each week, so for your sake, I'll push that the rains hold off for Sundays when the subs don't work! Ok?!!! Lol!!

Suz.

You're going to love having an ice machine! We've had one (actually we are on our 2 one!) for over 20 years and we love it! It was the one thing I insisted upon during our house remodel and haven't regretted it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me I see two issues you need addressed ASAP...

Get the framing of your outdoor kitchen off the slap it will rust out!!!

Also you need cross vent's if you ever have a gas leak you can blow your whole place up.

Looks great though.

John

Jtburf--
Ok, now you've worried me. Please give me more info so I can fully understand.

1) get the kitchen off the "slab"? Is that what you mean? The deck will still get another layer of spray deck overlay next week. Please explain a little more.

2) vents for the gas grill? It is going to be propane tank only. Is that ok?

Thanks for the comments! But I need more info because I'm currently out of town and my wife is just sending me these pictures.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.