New Pool Build - Conroe, TX - LOTS of pics! Come say hi Y'all.

Are THEY here yet? Are THEY here yet? Huh, huh, huh?

I think everyone around here is sleeping in this morning. All the playing catch up from months of rain has just plain worn out people! And they are finally crashing!

I was to have a/c guys here at 7:00 and still no one. The a/c guy who came out Saturday said he had just finished 9 straight weeks without a single day off. He saw my gunite shell and almost wept! He has a pool and hasn't been it once this season. You gotta feel for all these service providers and builders - anyone who depends on decent weather to do their jobs!

Have fun today! We can't wait! Suz.

The electrician is here now - hooking everything up and adding our extra outlet for landscape lighting (later). The PT people Saturday said that my pool was second - so today will be the same, they will go acid wash the pool they did first on Saturday and then come here! I have been working really early this AM, Mondays are my hardest day - so I have a lot of catch up to do with my Dr Appt! I am going to try to go early to my appt in hopes of getting done sooner!

Waiting patiently for all the excitement!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We have water!!!!!!!!!!

18654916514_47ba13d8ea_c.jpg
[/url]Untitled by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr[/IMG]

19281203011_7feb6b8b67_c.jpg
[/url] by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr[/IMG]

19089688120_612ce38f63_c.jpg
[/url] by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr[/IMG]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.