New Pebble Tek

LucyLemmon

Nov 7, 2019
Central California
I am replastering my pool and using Pebble Tek. I have always heard that the pool needs to be filled with water as soon as the job is completed. My pool company wants to start on a Friday and said it will not be until the following Monday or Tuesday to start filling. Will this be a problem for the plaster

I am replastering my pool and using Pebble Tek. I have always heard that the pool needs to be filled with water as soon as the job is completed. My pool company wants to start on a Friday and said it will not be until the following Monday or Tuesday to start filling. Will this be a problem for the plaster
Unless they are doing some kind of prep work on Friday and doing the actual pebbletec application on Monday or Tuesday this doesn't make sense. Our pebble sheen (pebbletec's smaller pebble product) was applied in a morning and the fill started immediately afterwards. There's a big hole in my backyard!! that has water in it! (pics) YAY!!!!! .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.