New or used Hot Tub / Spa research in a post lockdown world

I've run all my hot tubs 24/7 for thirty years no problems.

The problem with the last inflatable with the timer set up is I had to reset it every other day, and if I forgot to it wouldn't be up to temp when I wanted to use it.

They work fine other than that, make sure you read the manual before you buy one.
Appreciate the info.

What brand inflatable did you get?

One of the things that enticed me to buy my Cal spa is that it has a "cool down" seat, pretty much my butt sits in about 3 inches of water and evert thing else is out of the water, it still has leg and feet jets though. Better than sitting on the edge of the tub all the time.

Mine has 2 deep seats, 2 normal seats, and then 4 that do not have jetpacks (but has a back jet) that vary between 20" to 30" of water. They come in a lot handier than I originally thought.

Mine has 2 deep seats, 2 normal seats, and then 4 that do not have jetpacks (but has a back jet) that vary between 20" to 30" of water. They come in a lot handier than I originally thought.
Yes, mine has 4 normal/deep seats in the corners, then 2 about half deep seats, then the one cool down seat. All have jets and foot jets.

Appreciate the info.

What brand inflatable did you get?
I think the first was an Intec, and the second was a Coleman.. same manufacturer I believe as they were virtually identical except the lousy controls on the second one.

Again, read the manual first to check out the controls..

Last edited:
I have bought two used hot tubs. They can be a great way to start due to the low price of entry but I absolutely agree with the previous poster about seeing it full, hot, and running. Check for leaks when running! I would NOT even take a free hot tub without being full, hot, running and NOT leaking.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.