New (or soon to be!) Build - Humble, Texas

Got this today
image.jpg1_zpsjvgsvw1d.jpg

yay :)

we've waiting on plaster for over 2 weeks. There was a slight chance they would plaster us today, but that didn't happen. So we are scheduled for Tuesday. Will post progress pics next

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg4_zpsy0zwjbts.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg3_zpsvljxmtz1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg5_zpsy2ufateg.jpg

It's been a while, but I thought i would post some finished photos. Had pool school today and they turned over the keys! had the child safety fence installed right after pool school so now we are ready to stop the bleeding!

Hi Nina! We live in Cypress and my husband works in Kingwood. Just found your pool build and it looks great!! I just love your coping! Truly beautiful. We're in progress on ours now and are hoping for plaster this week. Congratulations!!!

What a cute picture of the little ones peeking around the corner! You will have the best summer ever!! My only regret with our build is we didn't do it sooner. Our kids are 13 and 7-year old twins. The girls have been swimming almost every day since mid March!!

My twins will be 7 next month and we host a teenager from other countries each year so always have a teenager too. Just wanted to say Hi to another twin Mom! [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The finished pool looks great! I'm in the Heather Glen section. I've got a good handle on the pool balance and testing so feel free to contact me if you want a second opinion or some testing help.

The finished pool looks great! I'm in the Heather Glen section. I've got a good handle on the pool balance and testing so feel free to contact me if you want a second opinion or some testing help.

Thanks Blaze! I may just take you up on that. Playing with my water testing now. PB is still doing some balancing until the calcium is right.. letting the chlorine pucks run out, them moving to the TFP method.. We are in the back just on the other side of Wilson across the golf course.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Twinkie - I've been watching your build. Its coming along beautifully. My oldest two kiddos are actually a little less than 18 months apart - but you aren't the first to think they are twins! and some times it seems like they are twins because they are two peas in a pod. I have another little one as well.. he's only 10 months, so he's not to concerned with their riff raff yet. but soon enough! good luck with the rest of your build! Your boys must be getting so excited.

Thanks Twinkie - I've been watching your build. Its coming along beautifully. My oldest two kiddos are actually a little less than 18 months apart - but you aren't the first to think they are twins! and some times it seems like they are twins because they are two peas in a pod. I have another little one as well.. he's only 10 months, so he's not to concerned with their riff raff yet. but soon enough! good luck with the rest of your build! Your boys must be getting so excited.

Oh, I think Bra Lady said she has twins so I quoted her and said hello. Sorry I was confusing! They are getting super excited! I know yours must be thrilled and three little ones! Do your older two play well together and fight like crazy too? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed you used White Satin PebbleSheen. All your photos are broken. Any chance you can re-upload a photo for me to see? Also why did you choose White Satin over White Diamonds??? They look the same to me but both are still available but they don't put White Satin in their brochure for some reason.... Thanks in advance for the photo or response!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.