Fort Worth
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I started poring over the site and figured it would be worth supporting! Lots of helpful folks demystifing pool information which is refreshing.
After buying a...suspect possibly K2006 kit on ebay and returning it I'm going to order the TF-100 salt. The discount for bronze support is for the TF100 only and not for the Salt though. Is this deliberate?
If I wanted to use the discount does it involve jumping through hoops (I have a SWG)

Thanks

The discount for bronze support is for the TF100 only and not for the Salt though. Is this deliberate?
Order the pro salt and put the discount code in at checkout.
If I wanted to use the discount does it involve jumping through hoops (I have a SWG)
Nope. It should be easy peasy. Let us know if it isn't. :)

P.S. THANKS for the support. I dunno if you read this far yet, but we are all volunteers here. Donations keep the forum running to ensure its here to help others next time. (y)

Thanks you! I don't need a pro salt - got the speed stir already :) To use the discount you need to get the TF-100 (discount applies) and then add the salt reagent kit separately. I'm sure its just a bug in the checkout - thought you'd like to know though. $8 savings I know, but I'd want to know...

Saw that this was a volunteer-supported site which made me reach for the wallet. Great content.

Last edited:
If they give you too much back, it defeats the purpose of the donation. 😁

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.