New Member with a few questions about my set up.

R6bbie

Bronze Supporter
Mar 8, 2022
IL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-35
I got a AGP from The Great Escape. The pool is Aqua Leader Quantum Breeze 15x26 with the great package.
I have no idea what I'm doing, new to all this, wife and kids want this bad.

Does anyone know if the whole pool is Resin or are the walls steel covered in resin?
Here are some of the items that came with the package for $11,5K installed (we are paying additional $2500 to have it dug out 18 inches with drain tile and pump out tube with backfill and removal of extra dirt)

We went with Hayward SwimPro Voyager cartridge SW150 2HP Pump/Filter system TL/HOR ?
Hayward SwimPro 150K Natural heater
Vision pro all-in-one chlorine dispenser, wide mouth skimmer
Unibead liner, smart pool base with cove.
solar cover, maint kit, 30inch Fiesta step stairs etc.

How does all this sound to you all? Located in IL.

Last edited:
Welcome to TFP :)

I do not, I actually looked up the info for your pool this morning and I could not find what the sides are made from... I do not think the pool walls are resin as there are very few of those... and most walls are just painted steel...

Please do not install or buy the fusion pro, that is the name change to nature 2 mineral cartridge because people figured out they were bad... It puts copper, metals and minerals into your pool water and the only way to get rid of copper is to drain the pool, it can also turn blonde hair some pretty colors...

I would request a Salt water generator instead and be ahead of the game, we recommend at least 2 to 3 sizes bigger than your pool, you pool will be about 12,000 gallons so a 30k to 45k SWG will work perfect for you.. I went with a 60k for my 12k pool and only run 5 to 8 hours a day...

I do not, I actually looked up the info for your pool this morning and I could not find what the sides are made from... I do not think the pool walls are resin as there are very few of those... and most walls are just painted steel...

Please do not install or buy the fusion pro, that is the name change to nature 2 mineral cartridge because people figured out they were bad... It puts copper, metals and minerals into your pool water and the only way to get rid of copper is to drain the pool, it can also turn blonde hair some pretty colors...

I would request a Salt water generator instead and be ahead of the game, we recommend at least 2 to 3 sizes bigger than your pool, you pool will be about 12,000 gallons so a 30k to 45k SWG will work perfect for you.. I went with a 60k for my 12k pool and only run 5 to 8 hours a day...
Thanks for your reply. The paper ad says "Nature2 Vision pro all in one chlorine dispenser + Mineral pool sanitizing system" You are saying that is bad? Trying to upload some pics but the files are to big, working on that now, thank you for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_4051.JPG
    IMG_4051.JPG
    853.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4052.JPG
    IMG_4052.JPG
    756.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3985.JPG
    IMG_3985.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3989.JPG
    IMG_3989.JPG
    670.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
thank you so much for your time!!

so basically do this?

"if you get The Nature2 Fusion Soft system, find the cartridge and hide it. And don't let your installer take the blankout plate it comes with in the mineral slot as they are near impossible to find."

Aqualeader » Quantum sorry here are more details. I am so very new and I apologize ! Thank you

so basically do this?
Yes.

Or just do not have them install it. You do not need it. Without a SWCG, you will be adding liquid chlorine EVERY DAY during swim season. And for those times you need to use trichlor (pucks), use a floating dispenser.

Reactions: R6bbie

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.