New Member - Inground DIY 20x40

msickler

Jul 31, 2019
Mount Horeb, WI
Hello All - I used TFP a ton when I built my above ground pool 6 years ago, sadly the Wisconsin winter claimed it this past spring with a thaw-freeze-thaw-uppercut to my wall...

So now I'm all in on putting in a 20x40 steel wall inground kit. I went with an Atlas Steel, by Hydra pools, ordered via poolwarehouse. So far they have been great to work with. They did send the wrong braces out of the gate and did take 2 weeks longer than expected to deliver, but they made brace issue right in 2 days and they don't control the manufacturer so i give them a solid A.

So far everything is taking 10x longer than I expected, but hey, lessons learned!

I did post a question in the "Under Construction: forum titled "Sandstone hopper and grade question" if anyone can take a look at that I'd appreciate it.

You have such beautiful green rich grass and large yard. They did a nice big equipment pad for you, that's a plus!
Keep the pics coming :)

Maddie :flower:
(my niece lives in Madison, WI and has a horse farm in Brooklyn WI, she says the grass is too rich for the horses and makes them fat! LOL)