Silver Supporter
May 1, 2016
Hopkinton, MA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
So after waiting this spring for our place at the front of the liner line- today is the day!!!!!

Heritage pool of Sutton is working hard.

This company SAVES the pool water- my favorite thing.
Cost was actually less than what other places charge, before water costs. So no water charge= much less$.

I have spoken directly with the owner more than once, they after a great company.
I will post more pictures as the process goes.

The bladders are holding 21000 gallons of water. (It is REALLY hard to not just go jump on those things- they look like great fun)
34126da69fc9777becdd54064771becf-1.jpg
9d95116318c035c6aa5d19366eec8df1-1.jpg

Wow I never heard of saving the water before what a great idea! It costs me around $150 for 25k gallons if I use my hose (city water).

Yeah, in our town we can't use the house water. So we would have to pay some crazy $$ for "pool water".

This is such a great thing, more companies should do it.
I just think of all the places where 21,000 gallons is like gold.

This is it going in.
Only issue is that I sent them a blueprint we got from old owners.. they went off the blueprint vs the manual and it is too big.

So, this company is getting a new liner made, fixing this one up so that it can be used until the new liner comes in.

I feel bad, but it is what it is.
Great company though.. seriously if you live in Massachusetts or north CT. Use these guys.
9ef2d7a4405a353c66b7dc86be6832cd-1.jpg
067bca245486948fd739ea3696f0b00a-1.jpg

What an exciting day!!

I had to have mine custom laser measured and even then it was
a super tight fit in the shallow end near the ladder...it stretched the
"tile" pattern about 1/3 longer in that area, but the installer
and mfg still guaranteed it. Lucky it was the last hot day of the year.

good times!

How much did they charge to save the water? And how much was the liner? Thanks
They actually quote it all together.
It was $4,600.
For reference: the company that built this pool (another local place) quoted $4,500 for a 21mil liner, plus whatever the cost of water refill. We could do truck loads at roughly $650 per load, or from our town water.
So as another Grand or more.

Heritage saves the water, no extra charge, and they allow any of the liners they sell at their pricing. No additional charge for things over 18mil.

Also, they replaced the grates for the deep end filter, as well as the skimmer and all the returns. Nice bright white, where it I used to be dingy white.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Pure Luck, you are so lucky! Last year when I had my liner changed I searched for a co. who saved the water because I liked the idea ;) My water was $1,000 for 24k gal. Though the upside was reducing metal contamination from the well.

Nonetheless, I wish every company did this, so kudos to your vendor ;)

I live in Sutton and used these guys for my loop loc safety cover, they were awesome. They came out and measured for it then came back and installed it with no issues. They had the best pricing I could find. Their shop is also my go to for chemical testing and all my chemical purchases!

I live in Sutton and used these guys for my loop loc safety cover, they were awesome. They came out and measured for it then came back and installed it with no issues. They had the best pricing I could find. Their shop is also my go to for chemical testing and all my chemical purchases!

Paul is personal & professional friend of mine.
& his staffed is impressively trained.

That is a nice set up to save the water. They look like military water storage bags.

Water in CT is like $600 a truck load for 6k gallons.. it adds up fast and requires multiple trips.

And a lot of work to install set up then remove and replace the liner... was it the PB's mistake not to measure?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.