New Light recommendation

Aug 22, 2010
Hi All:
One of my Jandy lights burned out last fall so im going to replace both pool lights. They are the larger sized color changing and were installed in 2006. (I dont have the exact model in front of me). I want to replace with a good quality LED. I use Jandys iAqualink app and want something compatible. Please let me know your thoughts. I believe me current lights are 120v.

All LED pool lights are a gamble. There is not enough data yet of any LED lights that have lasted a long time.

ok thank you. What about a good long lasting non led? something with some good color changing abilities and will work with my iaqualink setup. Do they need to be Jandy brand or will Pentair or other brands be ok?

Stay with Jandy color changing lights to work best with your Aqualink. If you want color changing I think you are stuck going with LED.

Can your existing light be repaired?

14 years is a good run on a light. I would look to repair it or replace it with the same model. Find out the model number and call inyopools

You are in for some sticker shock if you haven't checked the prices of lights lately. But I also recommend sticking with the Jandy. I have the watercolors and am very happy with them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.