Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Frequently when I submit my new post or reply to an existing post, I get a website error "website not available". I hit the back button and resubmit and it goes through. I will again point out that I do not have any problems with any of the other sites that I frequent - ever. So something is screwy with your hosting service.

If no one else is getting it (I don't) I've seen an issue like this and rebooting my wifi fixed it, apparently it cached something that caused a single website to give me page cannot be displayed errors intermittently. If a wifi router can do that then a cable modem or any other networking equipment such as a switch could do it as well. In my case in troubleshooting my phone had the same issues as my computer Accessing through Verizon (wifi off) on my phone worked 100% which pointed me to the wifi router and cable modem. The website cannot be displayed is a crappy error that could mean virtually anything from browser to server website, didn't do what it was supposed to, so it failed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.