New in-ground pool - Boston, MA. Lots of pics

Now I know why Suz disappeared for a few days after plaster/water! I'm running around like a mad man trying to tie out all these loose ends. Haven't even had time to stop and take photos. We have been swimming daily. Perfect timing too with all the heat we've had.

I'll pay someone to come brush my pool. At what point can I reduce the brushing? That's probably the only downside to the size of this pool. Thought I was in better shape, doh!

The water is cleaning up nicely. Plaster looks unbelievable. I just sit out and stare at it in the sun. Love it!

I plan to take some higher quality pics once I get my landscaping completed. They completed the fence today. Retaining walls were done last week. This week we roll on some grass and finally get rid of all the left over dirt.

3ABE5036-8587-4B0D-AFB5-21B8920AC6D1_zpsizcxyqsx.jpg

Reactions: saralines
Ok, how can I express my awe this time???? Your water color still stuns me when I see it. I don't think there's a bad sunlight or shade for this pool finish. I can see why you just stare at it. I would, too!

Oh, and the rest of the pool looks pretty darn good, too!
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
At what point have folks reduced brushing new plaster? I'm 2 weeks in and don't see any plaster dust coming off while brushing any more.

I'll take some pics of the entire space once things get cleaned up. We just had sod installed in the main area behind the pool. The fence is installed but needs to be stained.

Here's some pics taken late evening as sun was setting behind trees...

F5F9AF99-09DE-468C-ABDD-569D825E2AE5_zpsyo8948t5.jpg

2DED9F06-994E-48E5-A682-0B13243F6B71_zpscuyinye6.jpg

BFF33CDF-5881-4350-B98C-8015F14108D6_zpsk3qtrg7d.jpg

One from yesterday early am, fence and new grass in the background. Still awestruck by the plaster.

94092577-12DF-4D23-8FBA-3878E664E70C_zpshoizz5i7.jpg

Reactions: saralines
Your pool is so ugly. You should take it all down and package it up and ship it to me in Texas. ;-). Love seeing the pictures. Either your camera it getting better or the pool more beautiful man. It looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilarious!!! But I have to disagree..... Spool should send it to me in Cypress. I'll buy a second house just for that pool!!!

Suz.

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Just in case you have not see this link yet. This might answer your question.

I LOVE your plaster. It really does look like a jewel!

Kim

Thanks for the link Kim. Its funny, I must have read that at least 5 times while my pool was being built. In the chaos of pool startup, chemical balancing, and brushing - I guess I forgot!:confused:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.