New here on this site

jujuhannan

In The Industry
Sep 30, 2021
New Port Richey Florida
My name is Julie I live in Florida. I'm somewhat new to the pool industry, I've been a Pool Technician for a year and 7 months. At first I thought no way I'm not going to be able to handle this job it's a lot I know absolutely nothing and the heat here is no joke and can be dangerous if you don't hydrate. Never really cared for water until I started working outside. I decided to really give this job a chance, besides I was wanting to learn a new trade because I was so tired of all doing the same jobs and tired of being miserable at my job. Well I'm so glad I stuck it out because I love my job best decision I've ever made I'm not a confident person but I know I'm really good at my job, my customers love me, and best of all I wake up everyday happy and excited to go do my job my life has changed for the better just by changing my career, I learned it you're miserable doing a job you're going to be miserable throughout your life. It took years for me to figure that out. I love my job so much and I'm good enough to the where I know that one day I'm going to have my own business and I will be successful it's going to take me awhile to do it but I will get there I know I still have a lot to learn.