New Here, From SE Florida

SyliGoose

Apr 15, 2007
SE Florida
Hi there.
I found this site last year when we had our pool up and I was having problems......I cannot recall if I ever posted here, but I did get a TON of information which helped me out a whole bunch.
At the time, we had a 15x36 Intex metal fame pool. We had it for the summers of 04, 05, 06, and 07. I finally took it down in October......and we just got a new pool. We now have a 16x48 Intex metal frame pool.
I dunno how I kept that pool going the whole time......because I now feel like I have forgotten everything. HaHa!!
So, I am back here......reading and learning....

Anyway....."hi"!! Nice to meet you all!! (o:

SyliGoose

Apr 15, 2007
SE Florida
Thank you all for the nice warm welcome!!
I keep our pools up year-round.....so I'm hoping this pool lasts longer than the 1st one. Winters here don't get too chilly, and the upkeep, as I remember it, weren't as difficult.
I'm really hoping the SWG (once I get it) helps out a whole bunch.
I remember last year, when I was trying to decide if I wanted to keep the old pool, reading about the bleach method. It sounded like a good way to go.......but in the long run, we decided on the SWG. I will post in that forum how that works out for us. LOL I've read the good and the bad about it all.....we will see. (o:
(Guess I should change my siggy to read "Ordered May 08"....since we haven't received it yet.....LOL)
Thanks again.....

SyliGoose

Apr 15, 2007
SE Florida
HaHa!! Thank you, Sean......I'm hoping to not have too many problems, *knock on wood*.......but I'm certain I will, and I'll be posting here right away.....

And thank you for the welcome Mermaid Queen....