Apr 9, 2022
Hamilton, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Good morning,

Through hours of research and YouTube videos, here I am! When every question you search comes up with the same forum perhaps its time to join, lol.

I live in Ontario, Canada. Fairly close to Hamilton. Last year was my first year with a "pool". It was a Bestway 10' with cartridge filter. Nightmares. Algae blooms, chlorine issues, pool base issue. Good pool to learn that you know nothing about pools with.

Anyway, this year I purchased the 18'x52" Coleman (Bestway) steel frame pool. Through research I also purchased the upgraded filter and pump and a skimmer. Will probably start setting up the base this week to get ready for setup. Then build a nice little deck for the kids to jump into the pool.

My Pool!
Upgraded Filter
Skimmer
Bought this too...

Hopefully I'm heading down the right track. I've got quite a bit invested already sitting in my garage. Been reading quite a bit about how to initially setup the pool and get the water going. The recommended test kit on the site is $225 in Canada, hoping I can find it for a bit better of a deal or maybe an equal alternative.

Anywho, thanks for having me~!