New guy - first post - I need help if this pool is getting used before winter

Thank you for the advice, but my wife is like the younger sister from frozen. "The sun is awake, so I'm awake" therefore I need you to be awake, it's 90 degrees outside, do you want to build a snowman? Yep no sleeping in around here. Keep up with the leaf rake, it'll really save you on the bleach and time. It's gonna make your water look a mess, but it's much better than shutting your pump down to check for blockages in your plumbing or pump impeller. It's definitely a process with pools (especially swamps) to get clear water, but when you consider the amount of money you would have wasted at the pool store or even having someone drain and refill, it all becomes worth it. For us to have a water delivery it would have cost us .05 cents a gallon or roughly $1500, that wasn't feasible with a baby on the way. You'll get it there, I can tell from your pictures that you are already on the right track so just keep at it. When your done, crack open the beverage of your choice and enjoy YOUR hard work, on YOUR pool. I guarantee the first time you step in that water you'll feel like a child again, giggling and almost in tears because YOU made the seemingly impossible, possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.