New Dolphin models

I have not heard anything about them, you might call Marina pool in Colorado as they have Much info on them.. Most get the S200 or S300 as the best models that do almost the same as the higher models..

Thanks I just purchased an active 30i from marina last week as they did not have an s300i in stock. Then these popped up on the maytrronics site a few days later wanted to see if there were any new features that were worth waiting for but the specs dont look much different the only thing I see that changed is a full basket indicator so not worth waiting.

and I just bought a active 15 from the store today. sorry to hijack this thread but did I make a good decision? I have an above ground oval 18 by 33 feet and it says it is for in ground pools should I be concerned? also is there an unboxing video I'm so excited to unbox it but I don't want to incase I need to get the active 10 due to having an above ground pool it is high gauge steel walls it won't matter much will it? also Maytronics has way too many models....and no where on their site to compare them bad on their end.

The S200 from Marina is sold out. They have the Warrior in it's place.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Good eyes. They had a model last year that was the same as the S200, but it had a different name. I thought this was the replacement. Obviously, they reduced the bottom model.

I just got my first robot a few days ago and I'm amazed. I am at the tail end of the slam process and I put him to work. I can't compare other models to this one because I've only had this model. I needed one that could climb steps and go inside the grotto and do the seating areas, mostly because we vacation quite a bit and we don't want to come home to a swamp. Margaret at Marina Pools recommended the M600 because of all the obstacles in our pool. She was nearly apologizing, but I'd rather spend a little more to cover what our pool needs than have to go clean up afterward. So far, I'm thrilled with the results. I've heard great things about the other models too. I suppose it depends on how contorted your pool is. Ours is whacked.

Reactions: cowboycasey
My Triton PS Plus is the same as the S300i, but Orange. I have no trouble finding my robot. Pool is a 40x15 rectangle with only some steps and a deep water shelf. T.O.M. (Terribly Orange Monster) does a great job. Having the Wifi option and multiple cleaning programs is good for me. I turn it on for a 1 hour clean just before getting in, with my cellphone.

Reactions: imrodee
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.