MrBeetle

Jun 19, 2020
Cleveland OH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
So, I got a new E30 a few months ago, and starting to use it. Having some issues.

It has ran a full cycle mabye once or twice I think. Normally, I start it and it runs backwards for a few seconds, turns on the vacuum pump, goes forward a second, then stops. Sometimes it resets itself and tries again, other times it sits.

Impeller is clean, and spins.

I have tried running it out of the pool and upside down. One of the tracks seems to skip once in a while. When upside down, it does seem to give up when moving forward.

I pulled the tracks off, and it seems to run fine. I removed the back wheel (free spinning), re-seat it, and the problem persists.

I believe the rear wheel isn’t quite straight, or too tight on one side, or something that is causing it to give enough resistance and cause it to erupt out.

Thoughts?

Any thing I can try before playing the warranty game with a months old $800 paperweight?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.